Friday, January 23, 2009

3d stuff!!!

Hey what's up guys! I told you I would have a 3d version of Jeff's concept of the house by today, and here it is. If look at this piece, as well as Jimmy's work on the hut, you can see the poly count and optimization style we are aiming for in order to have a big environment like the one we want to have. For example in the house the round sections are not perfectly round, but round enough (if that made any sense). Any ways I will finish this piece tomorrow, because it still needs some detailing, and I will uploaded to the Dropbox. Have a good weekend guys, I will be online checking up you, so good luck, and remember to have all your stuff on Tuesday. Also remember to read the story and post comments on it. Anthony already posted a bunch of very useful comments. So I'll talk to you guys during the weekend.



P.S. One of the secrets to keep the low poly count on the house, was that most of the gears are only planes with alphas and they are not actually modeled, but they still look good up close.

Andres

1 comment: